Saves You Time
The passes can potentially save you money, but perhaps their biggest benefit is that they allow you to skip the ticket lines ! That is a huge advantage at places like Aya Sofya and Topkapı during peak tourist season.
Museum Pass Turkey
- Gives you admission 300+ museums and Ancient Sites in Turkey operated by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Can be purchased at Museums and Sites in Turkey.
- It provides free entrance for once to All Museums and Ancient Sites.
- It is valid for 15 days after first use.
- Not all museums operated by the Ministry
- Includes Terrace Houses in Ephesus and Ephesus Museum
- Price : 185 TL p.p
Museum Pass Istanbul
- Valid for one entrance to any or all of the following museums within 120 hours after the first use of the pass: Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace (including Hagia Irene Church; Harem optional for TL15 more), Istanbul Archeological Museums, Museum of Turkish & Islamic Arts, Museum for the History of Islamic Science & Technology in Gülhane Parkı, Istanbul Great Palace Mosaic Museum, Chora Church Museum (Byzantine Mosaics), Rumeli Hisarı Fortress, Yıldız Palace, Galata Mevlevihanesi (Whirling Dervish Hall), Istanbul Fethiye Museum (Pammakaristos Church).
- In addition, several important Istanbul museums offer 20% to 30% admission-fee discounts to Museum Pass holders, as do numerous shops, transport companies, hamams, and even Efendi Travel Agency. More…
- Price : 5 day pass sold for 85 TL p.p
Museum Pass Cappadocia
- Gives you entry to the Ihlara Valley, Derinkuyu Underground City, Göreme Open Air Museum, Göreme Valley’s Dark Church (Karanlık Kilise), Kaymaklı Underground City, Özkonak Underground City, Nevşehir Museum, Çavuşin Open Air Museum, Hacıbektaş Museum, Zelve and Paşabağlar Open Air Museums. More…
- Price : 3 day pass sold for 45 TL p.p
Museum Pass The Aegean
- Allows you entrance to all Ministry museums and archeological sites in the provinces of İzmir, Aydın and Muğla, which cover Aphrodisias, Bodrum, Çeşme, Didyma, Ephesus, Hierapolis (Pamukkale), the city of İzmir, Laodicea, Marmaris, Miletus, Priene, Sardis, and many others.
- Price : 7 day pass sold for 75 TL p.p
Museum Pass The Mediterranean
- Gives you entrance to all Ministry museums and sites in the provinces of Adana, Antalya and Mersin—virtually the entire Mediterranean coast and hinterland from Kalkan and Kaş in the west to beyond Gazipaşa in the east, including Alanya, Antalya, Aspendos, Çıralı (Olimpos & Chimaera), Demre/Myra, Finike, Kaş, Manavgat, Side, Termessos, Tlos, Üçağız (Teimiussa) and many others.
- Price : 7 day pass sold for 60 TL p.p
Where to Buy
Museum Passes are sold at the museums and archeological sites for which they are valid; from Mobile Sales Points (vans) roaming major tourist areas; at selected hotels