Ancient Pergamum (or Pergamon) was renowned in Hellenic and Roman times for its great library and as the medical center where Galen laid the foundation for medical practice.
Modern Bergama (BEHR-gah-mah, pop. 50,000) is a farming town, but there's lots to see: the ancient Acropolis with its dramatic hillside theater,
a good archeological museum, the huge Red Basilica, and the many marble columns of the Asclepion (medical center).
- Pick up from your hotel (9.00 a.m)
- Visit Asclepeion( health centre)
- Lunch break
- View the Red Basilica(on the way to Acropol)
- Visit the ancient city of Pergammon
- Return to hotel (18.00 p.m)
- 60 € p.p(including lunch, english speaking guide, all entrance fees)
Cancellation Policy Pre-paid reservations cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time will be refunded. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to pick-up are not refundable
Apasas Travel Selçuk - License no : 6377